On the left bank of the Adige River in the direction of Val Venosta (Vinschgau) valley, is located an accumulation of rubble from Plars. The villages of Plars di Mezzo (Mitterplars) and Plars di Sopra (Oberplars) are found here, as well as the beautiful Late Gothic Sant'Ulrico Church, surrounded by orchards and vineyards. The church was first documented in 1493, although it could have been built even earlier. At the time, the church belonged to the Bavarian monastery of St. Mang in Füssen. The external frescoes on the southern side of the church are particularly worth visiting. The church is open from 8am to 6pm daily.
Sant'Ulrico (St. Ulrich) Church
T: 0473 448463
Zip code: 39022