The local parish priest, Anton Martin Schenk, had the Santissima Trinità (Church of the Holy Trinity) built in the Velloi (Vellau) district in 1742. The church soon became too small for the growing population of the village and was extended by local peasants, completed between 1894 and 1895. Only then could Velloi could accommodate its priest for the first time. The small church was most recently restored in 1975. It is open to visitors from 7:30am to 7pm daily.
Santissima Trinità Church (Church of the Holy Trinity)
Zip code: 39022